Frequently Asked Questions
No, neither of the two buildings has parking available.
Our building does not have parking available. While not impossible, it can be challenging to find free parking spaces on the street; in the Triana area, some streets offer free parking, while others are marked as ‘blue zone’ with parking meters that need to be renewed periodically. This can be done through the application: Apparkya (free from 8:30 PM to 9 AM; Saturday evenings and all day Sundays)
There are several parking lots in the area; you can find their updated prices and available spaces on their official websites.
- “Mercado de Triana Parking,” just a 7-minute walk away. https://apparkya.es/reservas/parking-sevilla/mercado-de-triana/
- “Los Maristas Parking,” just a 5-minute walk awayhttps://www.empark.com/es/es/parking/Sevilla/los-remedios/
- Plaza de Cuba Parking,” just a 6-minute walk away.
CENTRO PLAZA PILATOS
We do not have parking available in the building. It’s practically impossible to park on the street, and traffic is restricted. There are several parking lots in the area; you can find their updated prices and available spaces on their official websites.
- Cuesta del Rosario Parking : https://aparcamientosevillasl.negocio.site
- Escuelas Pias Parking: https://www.parkingescuelaspias.es
- Cano y Cueto Parking: https://www.interparking.es/es-ES/find-parking/CanoyCueto/
- Imagen Street Parking:https://www.parkingimagen.es
From SAN PABLO Airport
- To Triana, it’s about 15 km, and it will depend on the time and traffic conditions, but it usually takes around 25 minutes.
- To the city center, it’s about 12 km, and depending on the time and traffic, it usually takes around 20 minutes.
There is public transportation, like buseshttps://www.aena.es/es/sevilla/como-llegar/autobus.html and taxi https://radiotaxidesevilla.es
- TreeTriana Building: If you choose the bus option from the airport, the bus is the ‘EA,’ and the nearest stop to the TreeTriana building is Torre del Oro. From there, you need to cross the San Telmo Bridge, which usually takes 10 minutes.
- Apartamentos Centro: If you choose the bus option from the airport, the bus is the ‘EA,’ and the nearest stop is ‘Santa Justa’ Train Station. The second option is Avenida Carlos V, at Prado de San Sebastián.
From SANTA JUSTA Train Station
- To Triana, it’s about 5 km, and it will depend on the time and traffic conditions, but it usually takes around 15 minutes.
- To the city center, it’s about 3 km, and depending on the time and traffic, it usually takes around 10 minutes.
If you decide to use the city’s public bus service, Tussam, you can check the routes and schedules on their website: https://www.tussam.es/es
As amenities, we provide at check-in to address your arrival needs: gel, shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen soap, scrubber, cloth, coffee capsule, tea bag, sugar.
We don’t have such a space, but if your apartment doesn’t have a next check-in, we could potentially leave the space upon request and availability. If not, we can always provide you with information about companies that offer this luggage storage service. Please contact us for details.
Contact us, and we will assist you in processing the payment over the phone.
Yes. Our payment gateway, to ensure your security, encrypts the credit/debit card number and encodes it in an unusable format.
Please contact us to arrange for the repair as soon as possible.
You only need to leave the apartment tidy and dispose of the trash in a bin. Please do not leave the garbage outside of the apartment or the building entrance. Always use the containers provided on the street.